Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joely22

Selling my Xbox 360 Elite

I'm selling my Xbox 360 Elite + 6 games for £350. I've hardly used it and want a PS3 so if anyones interested then reply to this thread or send a PM.

Or if anyone wants rid of their PS3 then I'm willing to trade.

Cheers, Joel

I'm selling my Xbox 360 Elite + 6 games for £350. I've hardly used it and want a PS3 so if anyones interested then reply to this thread or send a PM.

Or if anyone wants rid of their PS3 then I'm willing to trade.

Cheers, Joel

Just openly wondering...which games?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Project Gotham Racing 4, Tony Hawks Proving Grounds, WWE Smackdown 2008 and Grand Theft Auto 4.

Pretty good games.

Just passing through. Thats a pretty decent selection of games.

Yeah it's 120gb. The normal Xbox is 20gb.

All cabels and everything still there. Headset, controller etc.

Have hardly used it since I've had it to be honest.

Just one controller? Seems a bit steep considering I get a new one for 130...? (Obvs that is without the hard drive and games...But I wouldn't want all the games)

Just one controller? Seems a bit steep considering I get a new one for 130...? (Obvs that is without the hard drive and games...But I wouldn't want all the games)

Well seeing as the Xbox brand new would be £220 and 6 games at £30 would be £180 then that's £400. The console has barely been touched since I've had it and is literally brand new.

Well seeing as the Xbox brand new would be £220 and 6 games at £30 would be £180 then that's £400. The console has barely been touched since I've had it and is literally brand new.

How about keep Smackdown & Tony Hawks.. £280?

Your cheds mate reet? :thumbup:

Archived