Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

A question for Knighton Matt

haha cheers fez me old chum!

i have become a bit of a post beatch recently but i can assure you it'll calm down got my university finals in a few weeks hence the large number of posts due to the increased levels of boredom revision brings!

as for the question predominantly in blue and i know what the new away kit looks like but wouldn't want to spoil the surprise so guess you'll have to wait until the summer ;)

i have become a bit of a post beatch recently but i can assure you it'll calm down got my university finals in a few weeks hence the large number of posts due to the increased levels of boredom revision brings!

106592[/snapback]

You and me both. All over on May 27th, god bless. Then it's into the world of work. <_< :(

I expect a snappy new name upon your 1,000th post.

106592[/snapback]

You and me both. All over on May 27th, god bless. Then it's into the world of work. <_< :(

I expect a snappy new name upon your 1,000th post.

106595[/snapback]

yeah not looking forward to the old 9-5 mate but can't prolong it any longer! my posting will definitely decrease by then! as for the name 3000 is the target not 1000 so coule be a while (or perhaps not at the rate i'm going! ;) )

[..] as for the question predominantly in blue and i know what the new away kit looks like but wouldn't want to spoil the surprise so guess you'll have to wait until the summer  ;)

106592[/snapback]

:o

TELL US!

[..] as for the question predominantly in blue and i know what the new away kit looks like but wouldn't want to spoil the surprise so guess you'll have to wait until the summer  ;)

106592[/snapback]

:o

TELL US!

106615[/snapback]

i'm afraid that would be telling ;) lets just say it sounds 'interesting' but i haven't actually seen it so any description could well be inaccurate anyway...

Archived