Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Stupid Thread For Bored People

If Charlton goalkeeper Dean Kiely married Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue, she would be have two names which were spelt completely differently, but are pronounced the same and are anagrams of each other.

I think the ursine star of TV's Rainbow should have his own show where he sails down the Amazon making friends with the tribespeople. It would be called Bungle in the Jungle.

I once managed to convince a friend of mine that Arsenal were about to sign a Dutch midfielder called Hertz Van Rental.

If Charlton goalkeeper Dean Kiely married Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue, she would be have two names which were spelt completely differently, but are pronounced the same and are anagrams of each other.

I think the ursine star of TV's Rainbow should have his own show where he sails down the Amazon making friends with the tribespeople. It would be called Bungle in the Jungle.

I once managed to convince a friend of mine that Arsenal were about to sign a Dutch midfielder called Hertz Van Rental.

109880[/snapback]

LMFAO!!

Archived