Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nuttytimmy

Leeds away by train

I'm going to the Leeds match on the train (though not from Leicester as I live, now, in Lancaster - ahh, the sunny North!) and was wondering if anyone had any tips on walking directions to the ground (short-cuts, routes to avoid, etc.) and whether Leeds station is best to travel to. I've heard there's a shuttle bus to Elland Road from the station, but I also notice on Google Maps another railway station south of Leeds (Cottingley) that might be closer to the ground.

Any hints or ideas from away veterans would be greatly appreciated, thanks :scarf:

I'm going to the Leeds match on the train (though not from Leicester as I live, now, in Lancaster - ahh, the sunny North!) and was wondering if anyone had any tips on walking directions to the ground (short-cuts, routes to avoid, etc.) and whether Leeds station is best to travel to. I've heard there's a shuttle bus to Elland Road from the station, but I also notice on Google Maps another railway station south of Leeds (Cottingley) that might be closer to the ground.

Any hints or ideas from away veterans would be greatly appreciated, thanks :scarf:

Leeds station isn't too bad. I'd suggest getting a bus to Elland Road as it'd take a while to walk there from the city centre.

http://www.wymetro.com/travelnews/special#EllandRoad

Archived