Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dpjfox

Missing Heath

Guest freund

Didn't really see the millwall match, but it sounded like we conceded from long throw ins... not good really, especially since dabizas and keown are well experienced, like scowy i'm not sure whether heath is anything special aerially

The first goal came from a throw in, looked to me it went directly in without a touch.

The second was from a Dennis Wise high throughball - Danny Dichio outpaced Nikos Dabizas. :w00t:

That's a bit silly really. Dabizas is much more dominant than Heath in the air, and I imagine Keown is aswell, although I've not seen much of him.

12017[/snapback]

Keown was excellent in the air against Derby, but I suppose it's not hard when you're playing against a combination of Tommy Smith and Junior.

i think matt heath has some gd days and bad days. When hes gd he's gd, when he has a bad day, he is very bad. He needs to mature as a player and become more confident within himself which I think Dabizas and Keown will help him achieve that

Guest Guest

Heath is a perfect example of a player being carried by better players. When he plays alongside Dabizas and the opposition don't have much pace upfront he looks sound, but that's because he's not being tested. I cannot believe that people stick up for Heath but then say Stearman isn't ready because he's not physical enough! But looking at Heath, he's just as bad in the fact he's damn right crap and can't hack it against most teams.

Archived