Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kenners

Buying multiple tickets online

Is there a way to do this? I've added my mates Season ticket reference in the network bit but it doesnt allow me to buy two tickets even when I assign one to my friend.

It says 'Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to in one sitting. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed.'

Anybody know if there's a way how? Afterall I have both the references and theyre both season ticket ones. Thanks.

Is there a way to do this? I've added my mates Season ticket reference in the network bit but it doesnt allow me to buy two tickets even when I assign one to my friend.

It says 'Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to in one sitting. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed.'

Anybody know if there's a way how? Afterall I have both the references and theyre both season ticket ones. Thanks.

Same happened to me trying to buy 3 tickets with 3 season ticket reference numbers. Assigned the numbers ok and then said I was buying more tickets than I was allowed!

I wrote a frustrated e-mail to the ticket sales address but not a peep out of them in the 2 days since. Was particularly annoying because I was working in Scotland at the time so couldn't go to the ticket office in person and when I phoned they just cut me off after 10 minutes or so of waiting in a queue! I ended up getting through on Thursday and got the tickets though, but there must be an easier process than this?

Archived