Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolk_fox

Ticket Office Phone Number

As I'm no longer located in Leicester and I don't have access to the internet during the week I usually phone the club ticket office to buy my tickets. Which leads to be getting charged a couple of pounds every time for calling the 0844 number.

I was simply wondering if there is an 0116 number that would connect me directly to the ticket office, or the 'fan store' as it now seems to be?

As I'm no longer located in Leicester and I don't have access to the internet during the week I usually phone the club ticket office to buy my tickets. Which leads to be getting charged a couple of pounds every time for calling the 0844 number.

I was simply wondering if there is an 0116 number that would connect me directly to the ticket office, or the 'fan store' as it now seems to be?

It would appear not, there are websites that try to find alternatives but they just give you the reception number and reception, based on my experience just give you the 0844 number to ring although I have heard people manage it.

You could try sending an email entitled "problems buying online" (plenty of people do have problems) and they might be in a good mood and deal with it.

Can you not buy online?

You could phone 0116 reception no and say phoning from abroad and they may put you through.

Archived