Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Twenty20 Cup quarter-final draw

so its tomorow then who is defo attending and where are you most likeley to be positioned ??  :D

139644[/snapback]

I'm going but I don't know where I'll sit. A mate has said he could get me into one of the boxes at one end but I don't like watching from boxes. Lack of atmosphere. I'll probably sit in the yellow seats near the Kirby and West building where the old benches used to be unless the sun's in my eyes there.

Went to the last two days of the Aussie three day game. Brilliant batting by Rogers and great to meet the Australians up close. They signed a lot of autographs which was good of them.

Did anyone see the Surrey- Warwickshire bowl off? Quality entertainment.

140044[/snapback]

hahaha yeah, celebrations at the end were class.

Well done the county, been at every finals day so far :D

what a great night leicestershire lalalala all the singing on the pitch was amazing i ran on the pitch at the end and jumped on the middlesex batsman and he wasnt very pleased. then everyone was singing.

My mate threw a tennis ball at the dressing room window and then loads of people did and it was like catch

great night

If your all going Oval clap your hands :clap:

didnt see you sparky :(

Great night! "We've got Claude, my lord. We've got Claude!!!"

Great at the end. Got sprayed with the champagne from the balcony. Great view too. Managed to get onto the seating above the balconies next to the radio Leicester commentary box. Caught Jon Barber having a crafty fag outside. Well done Leicestershire and especially Charl Willoughby.

Archived