Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Coalville Town v Rotherham Utd

Just heading down there now, Rotherham will be using their entire squad at somepoint during the game and considering how not even Leicester could stop them, I hope it won't be an embarrassing scoreline! I'll let you know the score if another Coalvillian on here doesnt.

Finished Coalville 0-3 Rotherham. The stunning Jamal Campbell-Ryce got two and set up the other for Michael Keane. I asked Jamal himself if he wanted to come to Leicester and he didn't say no, so I asked Mick Harford later on and he told me we could have him, think he might have been telling porkies though.

Finished Coalville 0-3 Rotherham. The stunning Jamal Campbell-Ryce got two and set up the other for Michael Keane. I asked Jamal himself if he wanted to come to Leicester and he didn't say no, so I asked Mick Harford later on and he told me we could have him, think he might have been telling porkies though.

139163[/snapback]

How did you get up close and personal with them? And i do think he was telling porkies!

Archived