Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Robins in striker talks

http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?...hannel=league_1

Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown has revealed that the club are in talks with an unnamed striker.

The Robins are keen to boost their attack following the £1 million sale of Leroy Lita to Championship club Reading.

City have Steve Brooker and summer arrival Marcus Stewart in their striking department, but manager Brian Tinnion has been looking to add more firepower for the coming League One campaign.

Before the sale of Lita, The Robins missed out on signing Adebayo Akinfenwa from Torquay United, with the striker opting for a move to Swansea City.

Lansdown stated that the Ashton Gate outfit are speaking with a hit-man with 'Premiership experience', but stressed the club are not looking to spend any money on new faces.

"We are talking about a quality player who has scored goals in The Premiership, so it's an exciting prospect," Lansdown told the club's official website.

"I have made it clear that we will not be in the business of paying fees and that remains the case."

I wonder who the mystery striker is ? i'm sure if he's scored goals in the premiership then he could be of some service for us!

Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown has revealed that the club are in talks with an unnamed striker.

The Robins are keen to boost their attack following the £1 million sale of Leroy Lita to Championship club Reading.

City have Steve Brooker and summer arrival Marcus Stewart in their striking department, but manager Brian Tinnion has been looking to add more firepower for the coming League One campaign.

Before the sale of Lita, The Robins missed out on signing Adebayo Akinfenwa from Torquay United, with the striker opting for a move to Swansea City.

Lansdown stated that the Ashton Gate outfit are speaking with a hit-man with 'Premiership experience', but stressed the club are not looking to spend any money on new faces.

"We are talking about a quality player who has scored goals in The Premiership, so it's an exciting prospect," Lansdown told the club's official website.

"I have made it clear that we will not be in the business of paying fees and that remains the case."

I wonder who the mystery striker is ? i'm sure if he's scored goals in the premiership then he could be of some service for us!

140483[/snapback]

itll be Akinbiyi or someone equally as Premiership experienced

140483[/snapback]

itll be Akinbiyi or someone equally as Premiership experienced

140543[/snapback]

The first name that came to my head when i read the first line! lol

Archived