Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coatsworth999

City fans living in West Wales

Hi all,

Just on the off chance any city fans living in Ceredigion (i'm based in Aberystwyth) that would be up for traveling to the next few away games- Bristol on saturday, then Cardiff away, and further a field....

Also would be traveling on the way to these through carmarthenshire.

cheers

I'm based in Carmarthen, I'm a student there. But I don't go back until the 19th so will miss the Bristol city game. I do fancy Cardiff though

I'm based in Carmarthen, I'm a student there. But I don't go back until the 19th so will miss the Bristol city game. I do fancy Cardiff though

I hear an echo from the valleys!!!

Hi Fellow Foxes fans living in west wales thought i was the only one!, not going the bristol game but will be going the re arranged cardiff game,I live in Lampeter have a season ticket so any one want to go home games in box me on twitter @lcfcwales and we can sort a lift down and back if you fancy on mid week games but i do stay the weekends when we have a game on saturdays,

Let me know!

There are more of us than you realise!

I'm based in North Pembs. May go to Cardiff but its obviously trickier as a night game. Still got family and friends in the midlands so been to 3 home games this Season. Even did one game on the train from Carmarthen. 20 hour day though!

Well thats good news a few foxes scattered around the area, been going to some wrexham away games with some locals as i needed a football fix!

Not to sure about the bristol game, if not to many up for it, dont fancy a 7.30 train!

But defo up for the Cardiff game. The route to Cardiff you can go from Aber to Carmerthan onto the M4 so it would cover everyones location on here.

if we get some numbers, then look at tickets, happy days.

not fully on topic, but my son and his family now live in Old Colwyn! tho he tends to go and watch Colwyn Bay as their ground is about 800 yds from where he lives (super Frank Sinclair plays for them so a few own goals guranteed each season)

Archived