Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JackB1989

Question regarding Seat Exchange

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question regarding the 'Seat Exchange' benefit for Season Ticket Holders - just basically wondering how it works!?

My old man has got 2 season tickets, and has missed a game or two during the season. Does this allow him to get free tickets to other home matches (i.e. the Watford game)?

Any help/information would be appreciated.

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question regarding the 'Seat Exchange' benefit for Season Ticket Holders - just basically wondering how it works!?

My old man has got 2 season tickets, and has missed a game or two during the season. Does this allow him to get free tickets to other home matches (i.e. the Watford game)?

Any help/information would be appreciated.

YOu can get a maximum of 2 tickets exchanges per ST.

You're best to not do it on the day though.

Ok, so just to give you my example - he has 2 tickets, but through the season, there has only been 1 game where 1 ticket has not been used (vs Peterborough on the first day).

So, does that mean he/we can only get 1 ticket for the Watford game I'm assuming?

Ok, so just to give you my example - he has 2 tickets, but through the season, there has only been 1 game where 1 ticket has not been used (vs Peterborough on the first day).

So, does that mean he/we can only get 1 ticket for the Watford game I'm assuming?

Sounds like it. If only one game per 2 STs has been missed then only one exchange is allowed

Archived