Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Big Week !

I think this week is one of the most important of the new season.We start the pre-season games properly,and with NP back IF there are to be additions they really need to be in this week in order to be up to speed.I think it is vital we add a new CB because NP clearly didnt rate ZW or SSL with Wes and if Konch is not 100% fit we need loan cover at LB.I want to see JS up front where he belongs.I understand the FFP rules BUT with JB gone and with ALL the other clubs who hope to be at the top buying players we need to add in order to maintain our promotion hopes.With a young squad,if we start ok i think we will be fine but if we dont we could slump and our end of season record was relegation form.My conclusion would deff be for a CB,a ball winning midfiield player and poss a striker to play along side Wood ( i know forest are after him but mackie form QPR would be great or Sharpe on loan. I stil think NP is right to build a young squad with potential but we must add 2/3 ether buy or on loan to improve on last season. :chant:

Archived