Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tallington fox

MEMBERSHIPS

I see that the club has ( at long last ) launched the membership scheme for this season.

A great improvement on last year when I and numerous others complained long and hard about the delays and poor offering.

Details on the LCFC website but the 5 ticket package saving over £30 off the matchday prices stands out.

Loads of other add-ons make it a worthwhile offer and I and my son will definitly take it up.

For once well done City for listening to the fans and getting a good deal out to us.

Bring on the sheep**aggers!!

Definitely worthwhile!

link for those who are interested http://iota.ecommzone.com/lz/LCFC/0081V8/06cd06d511ec82cca866f71b21738e4127/story2.htm

CITY FOX - FIVE TICKET MEMBERSHIP - £115

(£90 for Under 22’s & Seniors)

• Choose any combination of five home league match tickets – attend any five games or attend one game with four guests – the choice is yours!*

• One complimentary ticket to a players’ Q&A evening

• One complimentary King Power Stadium tour voucher

• Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets

• Complimentary Matchday Magazine voucher for one game

• Priority on the purchase of away tickets

• Priority on the purchase of home tickets**

• 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore***

• 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant ***

• Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership

• Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events

• Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session

• Upgrade your Membership to a 2nd Half Season Ticket before December 25th and your Membership fee, on a pro-rata basis of unused games, will be deducted from the cost.

• A Foxes Members Card

*Public seating areas only – excludes B, J, H, K and L Blocks. Subject to availability. LCFC reserves the right to employ a quota of members’ tickets for certain fixtures – book your seats early to avoid disappointment.

**Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date.

***One-use during the 2013/14 season

Archived