Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

The Village (The Film)

I went to see it last night , its a orville film .Its not scary one bit !

I wouldnt advise you to pay and watch it , Beign honest its properly one of the worst films ive ever watched <_<

Guest freund
I went to see it last night , its a orville film .Its not scary one bit !I wouldnt advise you to pay and watch it , Beign honest its properly one of the worst films ive ever watched <_<

14179[/snapback]

I'll recomend a few of my favourite sht scary films:

the shining

the exorcist

the texas chainsaw massacre

psycho

you might have seen them, if not I recomend you check them out ... i'm sure other people know some good scary films too

Guest freund

just saw it earlier, i thought it was quite good until she climbed over the wall, then it just got unbelievable :rolleyes:

didnt you find that bit when the guy looked down the ladder and one of the 'monsters' walked past scary?

just saw it earlier, i thought it was quite good until she climbed over the wall, then it just got unbelievable :rolleyes:

didnt you find that bit when the guy looked down the ladder and one of the 'monsters' walked past scary?

15663[/snapback]

I jumped about ten feet in the air at that bit. Abit sad really :huh:

Guest freund

15663[/snapback]

15694[/snapback]

heh, but that was the only scary bit in the whole film

15663[/snapback]

15694[/snapback]

That didnt effect me, becuase i saw it on the preview so i knew what was coming :wacko:

Guest freund

15663[/snapback]

15694[/snapback]

That didnt effect me, becuase i saw it on the preview so i knew what was coming :wacko:

16061[/snapback]

lucky bastard, I totally embarassed myself infront of like ten other people

Archived