Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Powell and Lawrence

Powell has clearly shown little in training, else he would have been involved by now.

United clearly don't give a toss about him as they would kick off about his complete lack of game time and recall him to send him out on loan again for game time.

I don't really care if you've seen them 500 times, it's the fact people (not just you) start asking for x and y player to be chucked in just because of a couple of bad result is what's annoying. Were you calling for them to play three games ago? No, but now they have suddenly become worth a starting place.

I wasn't calling for them to play three games ago as I don't post on here that often, I would defintiely have had Powell involved from the bench and I still don't think we have worked out our best left wing option and as that is Lawrence's position I think it's a fair debate.

Archived