Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swampdog

Season ticket

Hi, not sure where to post this but i need some quick help.. Me and my bro have missplaced our season tickets and need to get to the game today.. We live in notts and so have been tryin to find out if we can still turn up with ID or something and get another copy of the ticket.. dont wana go if its not possible and the ticket lines have been shut for ages. HELP

I think and i stress "think " you can go in to the ticket office tell them your full address and you should be able to get replacements ticket for today but i think they will charge you!!!! may be a tenner but not sure ,hope this helps

I think and i stress "think " you can go in to the ticket office tell them your full address and you should be able to get replacements ticket for today but i think they will charge you!!!! may be a tenner but not sure ,hope this helps

Yeh it helps but i dont think theres enough time left now anyway.. really annoyed the ticket office lines are closed so early on a match day.. could have really done with being able to ask them for assistance.

Archived