Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

brilliant idea for a festival, a great weekend...

we had a great festival in oslo this weekend, by:larm... basically all the venues join forces to showcase a load of scandinavian bands across most genres, most bands play a few times at the different places, which range from shops, to bars, to rockefeller...

anyway got to see some really good new music:

the holy tongue

bandit

matto molto

je suis animal

bladed

maria due

boys in a band

thom hell

it's a great idea and cause the venues are all in the centre, you can go from venue to venue without much trouble...

check out some of these bands

Sounds a bit like the Abbey Park Music Festival, which was free to start with.

I miss it :(

i seem to remember its downfall was trying to get bigger bands, not so local and charging people, ie trying to become a real festival.

by:larm is not cheap, but you get your money's worth, did you have a look at any of the bands above?

i seem to remember its downfall was trying to get bigger bands, not so local and charging people, ie trying to become a real festival.

by:larm is not cheap, but you get your money's worth, did you have a look at any of the bands above?

haha, no. I thought you had just highlighted them a different colour :rolleyes: when I finish work proper, I'll take a nose through the linkies :thumbup:

Archived