-
Posts
28,005 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
22
Everything posted by Trav Le Bleu
-
Gone but not forgotten and certainly not the death list
Trav Le Bleu replied to Daggers's topic in General Chat
Eh? Can't find any news of this. -
Also, new builds are poor quality and characterless.
-
Mention the tablets, mention the pain and the lack of sleep. Drs are always keen for people to get their sleep, it does a lot of their job for them.
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
Trav Le Bleu replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
One word in all of this caught my attention. Sky. It's been a long slow decline from the time when a team's financial success was determined by how many people they could fit into the ground. TV money has killed the game. -
-
I'm wondering if RAF Fairford was a sting to make the USA look stupid? Admittedly, not difficult, but Rubio and the US insisting that this is still a foreign power acting. Can't imagine they would've been released if any kind of weapons, even a knife, had been found on them or the van. Nice bit of misdirection if so.
-
Their faces were nice and toasty.
-
In fairness, it could've been really cold that night and the vans heater was broken.
-
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Trav Le Bleu replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
Connections Puzzle #1206 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟪🟪🟪🟪 I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that everyone will get purple last. -
I've learned how to do half a trick and now I'm a member of the Magic Semi-circle.
-
It seems weird that these big scary terrorists ran from a woman on her own. As has been said, 4 lions.
-
Sounds pretty stupid to me that you can't come to some kind of agreement after 400 years. Everyone says they want to live in peace, yet so many want to cause conflict. Your rights will ultimately impinge on what someone else considers to be their rights and what you're proud of, someone else will find completely unimportant. If grown adults can't just shake hands and live peacefully together... To me that's the definition of being thick, that is, not unintelligent, but rather a wilful refusal to use your intelligence for the common good.
-
Can you imagine if residents of Normandy demanded to march through Hastings every year? Or Russians went matching through Berlin? Perhaps a B-29 flying over Hiroshima on VJ Day? Why can't these thick people realise literally no other people do this kind of thing? This is over something that happened almost 400 years ago.
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
Trav Le Bleu replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Listening to some Man City fans on Radio 5 right now is hilarious. Their own brand of KPFC. -
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Trav Le Bleu replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
Connections Puzzle #1205 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟩🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟨🟨🟨 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟨🟨 Tenuous -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
Trav Le Bleu replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Dunno, pretty sure they're gonna relegate Spurs this season. -
I wish I was.
-
I've had sciatica for years (I blame my job), but while it has never gone away, it's never been as bad as when I first had it. I think that maybe your body just learns to tune it out a little. As for the vivid dreams and not sleeping well... Same here. I've even leapt out of my bed trying to escape situations and on one occasion cut my head on the corner of a bedside table. Reluctantly I sometimes sleep in a separate bedroom, which at least helps my wife and I get a decent sleep (her especially, cos I trash around and have randomly hit her ) Pretty sure it's my tablets and needs to see the doc about that.
-
I've often wondered, why would anyone want to terrorise counters?
-
The problem with much of this, in terms of getting everyone on board, is cost. The idea of owning 1, let alone 2, ev is beyond the reach of the majority of people, That's down to being new tech and will become more affordable. It is however more concerning regarding the cost of food. As you say, buying local will greatly help the environment and is probably reachable by more people, yet there's no option for many but to buy the cheapest supermarket food. It's ridiculous that food brought half way round the world and then processed over and over is cheaper than something cultivated a few miles away and shipped in its natural state. Fast fashion has a lot to blame also. Cheaper to run a sweatshop in a country where it's still allowed and pay the mileage. Screwed up world.
-
I fear it won't be subtle at all.
-
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Trav Le Bleu replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
I'm guessing everyone will get purple last. -
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Trav Le Bleu replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
Connections Puzzle #1204 🟦🟪🟩🟨 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟪🟪🟪🟪
