Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Imagine how boring this has been for a Northampton fan
  2. Mavididi probably gets away from his man if he tries to go on his left, rather than looking to open up on his right
  3. Sounds likely, seen people complaining about it elsewhere weeks ago
  4. Still seems a bit of a pre-season vibe
  5. So why try and defend it, Souttar got grief as well man
  6. Luke Thomas looking knackered even with a hydration break
  7. I've given up on it man, plays for about 10 seconds then cuts out
  8. I'm having issues with it on Virgin Media, seems to load play for a few seconds then cut out
  9. Rather Aluko at left back, potentially Page for Skipp with us being at home against a League 2 side then someone able to run up top ffs
  10. I have issues , enjoying this save a lot but I'm reading a book about the Libertadores and it doesn't half get me wanting to go back to South America
  11. I didn't but the whole thing is odd isn't it with Cox still playing all the time
  12. With the state of play it was a bit of a daft shot, although it doesn't matter now and he saved the match anyway
  13. Great from Kelly then he does that ffs
  14. Okoli and pace
  15. Great start, terrible shot by Davies just then as well
×
×
  • Create New...