Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Cox liking a comment on his leaving post wishing him well and being negative about Thomas is pretty funny 😂
  2. A little bit on County again on the Wisden podcast
  3. Probably my final save of 26 (hopefully) Defensor in Uruguay, dabbled with them before on this years but nothing long term. First season and I've won the opening stage comfortably, and the weird little mid season league they have as well. Got 4 games of the closing stage left and don't think I'll win it but I'm top of the overall table by some distance, so even if I lose the opening vs closing stage playoff, I'll be in the final playoff regardless. Managed to avoid any big sides in the Sudamericana knockouts luckily and managed to get to the final, expect to lose as it's against River Plate, but it'd be nice to win as I expect to be in the Libertadores every year moving forwards, so probably won't get another chance.
  4. I'll try and remember to get a screenshot of what I mean next time I'm on it, should explain it better than me
  5. He's always around the squad whenever they need someone decent at playing spin
  6. Okoli
  7. Have you noticed stats not pulling through for players that have played for B teams, but only from the start of the save, historical appearances are fine. So they show when you go in to career stats and look season by season but don't seem to get added to the total on the overall player profile. (Potentially not added to the overall total in the career stats tab either)
  8. Essex look like they're gonna be on the end of a big loss
  9. Ah, hows Slovenia going, I did too well in that first year and found it boring in the second .
  10. Have you just binned Slovenia?
  11. Glad we're appealing, heard Michael Vaughan say it seems a harsh decision
  12. Yeah just as good as the first wasn't it
  13. We weren't but okay, and compared to the 5 years prior they were heady heights, we'd of likely gone up sooner had they not took over and ****ed about throwing cash at crap. Not making out we were a prem level side either, but don't make out when they took us over we were on our arse.
  14. Also got saves going in Chile and Sweden as I'm trying to decide on one last big save before 27 comes out
  15. Yeah but you said we weren't flying high. We'd just come off the back of our best season in a fairly long time
  16. We'd just narrowly lost in the playoffs, we were hardly struggling
  17. Is he bringing all 3 on
  18. The guy on comms hasnt got a ****ing clue
  19. Bristric has a proper 50p head doesn't he, about 4 times he's won headers today and they've gone miles off
  20. Sorry but thats so ****ing grim
  21. If he doesn't bring on the kids second half he's a twat
  22. That would have been a lovely goal
  23. Fair play to Reid for squaring that
  24. You'd guess so, still ****ing weird
×
×
  • Create New...