Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

time for change?

personally i believe cl should make a few changes to the stating 11. if we had a fully fit sqaud this my opinion on what it should me, would like to hear what people think

Henderson

Mayburry Gerrbrand Johannson

Kisnorbo

Sylla Williams Hughes Hammill

Hume Hammond

i know kisnorbo and gerrbrand have not really played but what i have seen they both look quality, the same goes for hume and hamill.

also i regret saying that i would have to leave mcarthy out, as much as i love his determination he gives away to many stupid free kicks and gets booked to often, which could lose games for us.

yea im done, thanks

Douglas has been solid for us since his howlers at Sheffield United, he might look a little scary at times but he has actually made some brilliant saves in recent games. Henderson has conceded about 15 goals in the games he's played in pre-season and for the reserves, so i'd stick with Rab for a little longer. Having said that Henderson hasn't been at fault for any of the goals he's conceded but it's still a horrific amount to let in.

Douglas

Stearman

McCarthy

Nils

Maybury

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Williams

Hamill

Elvis

Hume

Subs: Kisnorbo, de Vries, Henderson, Gerrbrand, Sylla