Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

August Player Awards

Hi everyone, the first set of Monthly Awards have been added to the site for August. A huge thank you to everyone who has voted this month, the site has been more of a success than I could have ever imagined within the first month. Feedback on anything to do with these awards or the site would be appreciated, like ideas for new awards, new sections, anything like that.

Go to www.player-ratings.co.uk to view the awards.

Sheff.

Yes, they do.

Gareth Williams being rated among the top 3 (Excl Hammond) seems a little odd to me after all his terrible set pieces, and his disappearing act (from reading what everyone writes about him)

Perhaps that's a sign that no matter how bad he plays, there's always someone far worse. lol

Nice to see Hammond rated highly, shame he didn't play more to qualify for the title - with Connolly gone, he may just well scoop it one of these months ;)

Nice work Shef, awesome site!

//edit: little typo you might wanna fix ;)

Attacker of the Month

1st - David Connolly - 7.00

2nd - Mark de Vries - 6.51

3rd - Dion Cublin - 6.29

Yes, they do.

Gareth Williams being rated among the top 3 (Excl Hammond) seems a little odd to me after all his terrible set pieces, and his disappearing act (from reading what everyone writes about him)

Perhaps that's a sign that no matter how bad he plays, there's always someone far worse. lol

Nice to see Hammond rated highly, shame he didn't play more to qualify for the title - with Connolly gone, he may just well scoop it one of these months ;)

Nice work Shef, awesome site!

//edit: little typo you might wanna fix ;)

Cheers, corrected :)

Great work again Sheff, I'd have to agree with the stats this time. All three of our wide midfielders were in the running for flop of the month, that just shows where our problems lie.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, as Anish says what is has done is highlight problem areas as the fans see it which are clearly the wide areas. Hopefully Sylla will get playing sooner rather than later because he has the ability, but neither Wilcox or Tiatto are inspiring on the left wing and whilst Tiatto is a good player, he has too many aspects to his game which let him down in my opinion.

Archived