Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Credit where due

Is it just my imagination or have I just been lucky?

I'm referring to the atmosphere down at the Walkers among staff. On every occasion this season I've found the staff to be cheerful, helpful, competent and altogether a pleasure to deal with.

That's not only the ticket office staff but also includes the stewards who I know have taken some stick in the past. It really has been a treat going down there, more still cos the only home game I missed was the defeat!!!.

Is it just my imagination or have I just been lucky?

I'm referring to the atmosphere down at the Walkers among staff. On every occasion this season I've found the staff to be cheerful, helpful, competent and altogether a pleasure to deal with.

That's not only the ticket office staff but also includes the stewards who I know have taken some stick in the past. It really has been a treat going down there, more still cos the only home game I missed was the defeat!!!.

I too thought they were all pretty polite and trying to be helpful today :)

ticket staff are generall good though i got a phone call about 5 weeks before the crewe away game saying would i tear off one of the little stubs at the end because i had been send an adult ticket. i said yeah ok but forgot :o i didnt see why they got in such a panic.. i mean im not gonna sell it on for slightly less than the face value and get a junior ticket myself. i could only think that the tills wouldnt add up but sureley just letting the boss know wouldnt get you in trouble.

as for stewards they are ok in the kop i have found but very touchy in L1 but this is obvious and i wont even talk about it :)

Archived