Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
covefox

Scottish foxes

Seriously no thread for Scotland based city fans?

Originally from Leicester now work in Aberdeen.

Always happy to meet fellow foxes to watch a match in the unlikely event they're North of the wall.

Im working in Glasgow this weekend. Any foxes fans around? and any idea where the best place to watch it is?

I live in Glasgow and am going to Leicester on Sunday (just in case).

:)

If you like craft beer and good scran, The Raven on Renfield Street is a lovely boozer.

Failing that, you get cheaper beers and food at Walkabout, up the top of Renfield St is ok.

Otherwise, head for the Studenty Sports Bars on Sauchiehall Street, or to the Merchant City.

I live in Glasgow and am going to Leicester on Sunday (just in case).

:)

If you like craft beer and good scran, The Raven on Renfield Street is a lovely boozer.

Failing that, you get cheaper beers and food at Walkabout, up the top of Renfield St is ok.

Otherwise, head for the Studenty Sports Bars on Sauchiehall Street, or to the Merchant City.

Cheers might give the merchant city a go, stuck in helensburgh early morning but should make glasgow 

CoveFox - I'm also in Aberdeen, well Portlethen actually. Been a Fox nearly all my life thanks to my dad having worked with Ian Wilson's brother many years ago. Got my Worthington Cup final tickets in 2000 via him.

Going down tomorrow as we've 'borrowed' a couple of Man Utd season tickets - soooo excited.

Got a season ticket at Pittodrie, onroute there just now.

C'mon Leicester

Im working in Glasgow this weekend. Any foxes fans around? and any idea where the best place to watch it is?

https://pubfinder.sky.com/ is a useful site.

When I was a student in Glasgow in and around byres Road and Ashton Lane was usually where I'd bump in to the odd Leicester fan. But that was 12 years ago. (put it this way I watched Nalis's screamer v Leeds there, that's how long ago it was)

CoveFox - I'm also in Aberdeen, well Portlethen actually. Been a Fox nearly all my life thanks to my dad having worked with Ian Wilson's brother many years ago. Got my Worthington Cup final tickets in 2000 via him.

Going down tomorrow as we've 'borrowed' a couple of Man Utd season tickets - soooo excited.

Got a season ticket at Pittodrie, onroute there just now.

C'mon Leicester

Very jealous. Enjoy old Trafford. Unfortunately, I gave up on trying to get down, I've a whisky festival instead at CASC which I'll have to leave early to find somewhere with good ale and the match. Most likely stag or triple kirk.

Thanks CoveFox, we certainly will - my dad is normally a Man Utd supporter but definitely rooting for us tomorrow. I'll settle for the same score that we got at Pittodrie today.

Enjoy the Whisky Festivel but remember to get to TK's or the Stag !!

C'mon the Foxes.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived