Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

FIFA 17/Future FIFA's Ideas Thread - name change?

Guest CityFan 06

Being as the new FIFA 17 thread has been created on the Computers and Gaming forum, and the actual game is on the way too in September some time, could one of the mods change the name of the 'FIFA 17/Future FIFA's Ideas thread' to just 'Future FIFA's Ideas thread?'

Is this possible to actually do in terms of changing thread titles?

I feel it would be easier to then distinguish between the two threads. Just seems simpler to me but it is only a suggestion. 

Guest CityFan 06

Well, ideally that ideas thread was designed for future ideas and suggestions for the game, so would be nice if it was kept open for posters to reply. Otherwise the ideas/suggestions will all be in the FIFA 17 thread, but I thought that was to discuss the game not necessarily the improvements. Hope that makes sense.  :)

But then where do you draw the line between commenting on a new FIFA 17 feature or improving it for FIFA 18? Do you post in both threads? Do you just discuss the new feature in the FIFA 17 thread but the improvements that could be made to it in the new ideas thread? :dunno:

Guest CityFan 06

But then where do you draw the line between commenting on a new FIFA 17 feature or improving it for FIFA 18? Do you post in both threads? Do you just discuss the new feature in the FIFA 17 thread but the improvements that could be made to it in the new ideas thread? :dunno:

Personally, I thought it would be good if the improvements had an actual thread. Because judging by the FIFA 16 thread as I can recall there wasn't directly improvements suggestions made on there, where as perhaps on a separate thread that could contiune to have sole focus on just improvements and suggestions for the future FIFA editions. I don't mind too much, just a thought. Either way is cool by me  :thumbup:

Archived