Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

TRUST CONTINUES TO CALL FOR...

Full Press release on our website

:rolleyes: Its getting boring now

No it's not.

It seems that you're not mature enough to understand the wider implications of what the MK Dons have done to football......

That's the sort of comment that the Franchisors will absolutely love Craig.

It's the equivalent of us having to support The Luton Foxes. we wouldn't want it to happen to our club and we should not support it happening to others.

It's the equivalent of us having to support The Luton Foxes. we wouldn't want it to happen to our club and we should not support it happening to others.

Umm the Luton Foxes. No car journeys. Everyone comes to me rather than the other way round. :P;)

Craig mate, what the **** you talking about?

Umm the Luton Foxes. No car journeys. Everyone comes to me rather than the other way round. :P;)

It's getting boring the trust keep tellin people to boycott the match, we know! Let us make up our own minds whether we want to go or not.

It's getting boring the trust keep tellin people to boycott the match, we know! Let us make up our own minds whether we want to go or not.

It is just a reminder of the Trusts position.

I am sure it will take you all of 5 seconds to read it, not exactly a strain on you boredom free lifestyle is it?

It is just a reminder of the Trusts position.

I am sure it will take you all of 5 seconds to read it, not exactly a strain on you boredom free lifestyle is it?

But we're talking Craig here - The same person who thinks it's fine to line the pockets of franchisers.

Archived