Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

COME ON LEICESTER!

Im leaving to make my weary way to the game soon but I just wanted to urge everyone to get behind the lads tonight and get us a much needed victory - I know its like preaching to the converted but when things arent going our way we do go a bit quiet :whistle: tis a bloody important game and we need the three points. I know tempers seem to be a bit frayed this afternoon but we all have at least one thing in common and thats Leicester.

SO COME ON YOU BLUE BOYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!

PS if you see any of us lot in the Kop tonight come and say hello :D

*Edited by Scowy as it distorted the page* ;)

Your leaving for the game abit early katy or are you having a couple of classes of pop before the game isaw a couple of you on saturday might work up; the corage to introduce my self if i see you tonight

Come on you blues

Get into um fock um up!!!

Please do :thumbup: Im coming from near Grantham and have to pick Cobbo up en route too before the evitable pre match pop drinking. Not actually leaving until 4 so I was a bit ahead of myself actually :D

Archived