Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Bambi on Ice

After watching last night's game, I was wondering why our players kept slipping whereas Burnley's never did???????

Are they really Bambi on Ice????? :cry:

FFS Levein - you are gonna be a great manager BUT ensure that the players get proper studs on a greasy surface !!!

I think the players were rushing! Because they were Panicing! And they didn't want to loose possesion!!

Also i think they wanted to win a foul! Anyway if we did win a foul, we would of wasted the freekick anyway!! :blink:

I think the players were rushing! Because they were Panicing! And they didn't want to loose possesion!!

Also i think they wanted to win a foul! Anyway if we did win a foul, we would of wasted the freekick anyway!! :blink:

They are complaining about the blades on new boots - Warnock went mad at his players and told them all to wear studs!!

Yes I noticed this and wondered if it was because of blades, if so lets have studs back please, we are handicapped enough as it is without wearing blades

It was incredibly noticeable and whatever caused it has gotta be put right... and should have been put right at half time.

Yes I noticed this and wondered if it was because of blades, if so lets have studs back please, we are handicapped enough as it is without wearing blades

That's what I said, Dee.

It wasn't a case of trying to procur free-kicks, it was highly embarrassing.

Archived