Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
easilee

Live music at the Swan and Rushes

Hi good Leicester City folk !

I know the Swan does well on match-days, (both football and rugby), especially as it's a Leicester-only fans pub, and it's only in their 5th week open.

I really hope that we can support, and keep this venue going strong as a Leicester supporter's base for many years to come.

My band, (The Verzions Acoustic Duo) are starting a (hopefully) weekly open-mic night this Thursday 13th September, and it would be great if we could get some musicians to come down and take part.

All the better if you're a Leicester supporter.

For any musicians on here who want to perform, you are guaranteed a 10% discount on any drink or snack on the night. If we get the numbers up the deals will get better.

If we get a good, regular following the reward will be greater than 10%.

The Verzions will soon be playing on televised match-days both Football and Rugby at the Swan and Rushes, regardless of results and hopefully get a good party going like we always do.

We play lots of reggae, soul, and popular greats. And we do it well.

Price of a pint is already good down at the Swan, and the owners are totally open to rewarding loyal and regular patrons with deals as we grow together.

As an aside....there's a couple of free drinks for whoever can come up with a good name for the open mic night.

Please help in the resurgence of the great British pub.

Cheers FT'ers

Sorry Davie if this is too Spammy !

Edited by easilee
Guilt

Just had a thought FT.

This is a perfect place to practice some NEW chants.

I don't mind organising it and keeping things in order.

We bring our favourites from the Foxes-talk chants page, and work them out until they're perfect for the KPS.