Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ticket for coventry

I've got 2 season tickets, one for me one for my family - can't understand it but none of the family seems to want to go :whistle: .

So the question is does anyone want to use it?

Of course you'll have to meet and go in with me but once in I'm sure there are plenty of spare seats ;) around if that is your preference - I wouldn't be offended :) .

This is an adult ticket and is not available to anyone under 17. (I don't want to be accused of grooming :o )

Genuine offer, no money required - no bullshitters please!

Drop us a pm if you're interested.

I've got 2 season tickets, one for me one for my family - can't understand it but none of the family seems to want to go :whistle: .

So the question is does anyone want to use it?

Of course you'll have to meet and go in with me but once in I'm sure there are plenty of spare seats ;) around if that is your preference - I wouldn't be offended :) .

This is an adult ticket and is not available to anyone under 17. (I don't want to be accused of grooming :o )

Genuine offer, no money required - no bullshitters please!

Drop us a pm if you're interested.

Davie

I'm sat here at Hullcox Towers looking out over the acres of estate that I call home and I can't get myself geared up for today.

The thought of a 250 mile round trip has no appeal.

But I know I'll get my arse into gear to watch the mighty foxes finally turn the corner in this season of bleakness. I just know that it will happen soon.

It will won't it?

Davie

I'm sat here at Hullcox Towers looking out over the acres of estate that I call home and I can't get myself geared up for today.

The thought of a 250 mile round trip has no appeal.

But I know I'll get my arse into gear to watch the mighty foxes finally turn the corner in this season of bleakness. I just know that it will happen soon.

It will won't it?

Just keep praying Jase or pray for the return of Jase :whistle:

At the moment I have problems of my own tryiing to decide who to select from the multiple of fans begging for a ticket lollol

Well you've missed the opportunity to see the turning point of the season, this is the game when all CL's work will come to fruition, this is the game that will be talked about for generations to come.

Those that are there will be saying to their grandchildren, now I remember back in 2005 when:

Leicester City ..................................

:whistle:;):):P

Well you've missed the opportunity to see the turning point of the season, this is the game when all CL's work will come to fruition, this is the game that will be talked about for generations to come.

Those that are there will be saying to their grandchildren, now I remember back in 2005 when:

Leicester City ..................................

:whistle:;):):P

Hmmm.....how did he know, how did he know???? From now on he who calls himself DAVIEG shall be known as CRYSTALBOLLOX!! lol:P

Hmmm.....how did he know, how did he know???? From now on he who calls himself DAVIEG shall be known as CRYSTALBOLLOX!! lol:P

Well not quite, but I'll sttle for just the win :)

Archived