Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

May be an image of crowd

 

I've stood there on a freezing cold winter evening and there wasn't many more there in the Main Stand Enclosure than you can see in the photo.

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 25/09/2026 at 13:52, davieG said:

May be an image of American football, ticket stub and text

I was at that game and , if memory serves, wasn’t it the first home game of the season after promotion? Seem to recall we lost 1-0 and were absolutely abysmal? 

Posted
1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

I was at that game and , if memory serves, wasn’t it the first home game of the season after promotion? Seem to recall we lost 1-0 and were absolutely abysmal? 

I don't know but this is a Reserve game not the 1st team

Posted
4 hours ago, davieG said:

I don't know but this is a Reserve game not the 1st team

Ah! That might explain why I couldn’t remember half the names on that team sheet! I thought it was just my dementia kicking in! 😂

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, davieG said:

No photo description available.

What year would you say? I'm thinking early seventies. Filbert Street end stand recently built with the executive boxes still to go on top?

 

Edited by 1972 Fox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...