Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Random LCFC videos and pictures

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

That championship season was absolute class. Best team ever to play at that level without a doubt. 

Chris woods face, nuge chasing squirrels, mugging derby off on tv, Matty James, what a season

It really was a special season that inevitably gets a bit forgotten given the seasons that followed. Phone flood lights at Reading, the Drinkwater/Vardy booooo-oh look they've scored FoxesTalk opening matchday thread, Stephen Dawson's MOTM display at Barnsley, Kasper's not given last minute goal against Yeovil, Was elbowing James Vaughan and getting him sent off for it. I could go on - it was just jam-packed with brilliant matches and moments.

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jonthefox said:

A Leicester Lambretta. 

I didn't see that Lambretta at the parade of Mod Scooters for the Mod exhibition on Sunday 14th April at the New Walk Museum. It would have stolen the show.!

I saw quite a few Scooters with LCFC badges.

1350910604_LCFCScooter3.thumb.JPG.d0076919e8f2317b7390ad28e1fe0d9f.JPG

1402268984_LCFCScooter2.thumb.JPG.be968812a1dd4354d897934066650c09.JPG

1867734015_LCFCScooter1.thumb.JPG.99aa8469c6972616e7c41e985543808c.JPG

1410401981_LCFCScooter4.thumb.JPG.a2c405fff2f3489200e26433886fec2a.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pSinatra said:

That bloke can be found in Chang Mai and Bangkok. I keep saying to him that we will have a drink and watch the game in Bangkok but it never happens! :whistle:

10 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

@davieG   Again,then yett again,   you come out with a great idea for a thread!!!

it's 2:00 in the morning, I am laying here in hospital after a long  3hrs but successful operation...

It's just great  being able to see the fans creat ing or finding these video highlights..of Leicester over the years....

just brilliant...and a big thankyou!!

Sad you are in hospital, but pleased to hear the Op went well. Get well soon my friend xx 

• Like 1