Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Team For Cardiff

We have sufficient cover in most areas to provide a decent threat for cardiff, also allowing some of our current first teamers a rest..

we are not in a situation like man utd or arsenal where we can start taking cups lightly to concentrate on the league, or start putting out different teams to allow our first team a rest.

I reckon these lads will be up for a cup match - its an away game, we're probably the underdogs, and the players can just go out and play rather than think too much of the result. If we're out fine, if we go through great.. I woudl think teh team below could be a good lineup..

Henderson

Maybury/Stearman Gerrbrand Nils Sheehan

Sylla Kisnorbo Joey Wilcox

Elvis Chambo

And to be honest, I think we'll get something from the game - it wont be a walk in the park for cardiff..

If we lose, it doesn't matter what players we play the team will lose confidence. I don't think it matters that the first teamers didn't play, i think that they would still feel down about losing. I don't see how you think we would probably lose. We've won 2 of the last 3. Cardiff aren't a bad team but we should be going out to beat them. Be positive!

hier hier

---------------------Henderson-------------------------------

--Maybury---Gerrbrand--McCarthy---Sheehan

--Sylla-------Williams--Gudjonsson------Tiatto

--------------Hammond--Hume-----------------

Dublin will be rested, as he is 36 remember.

Edit: just read the back page of the mercury, and it says it is likely De Vries will be rested, so I have changed my line-up accordingly.

If Arsenal lose to Sunderland, we might have Smith available for it!

Archived