Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Some New Footie Jokes

Everton today announced Easyjet as their new kit sponsor. The new shirt's logo will read: "In and out of Europe in a few hours."

It is believed that Birmingham City will get the go ahead on a new 50,000 capacity stadium. The stadium will host local dog racing nights on Wednesdays. Bookies are taking odds on what trap Karen Brady will be in.

And my Favourite One

Wigan tourist promoter Dave Whelan has denied that his attempt to bring Michael Owen to the empty JJB Stadium was a publicity stunt.

In a press conference held at the Visit Wigan centre, Whelan wearing a ‘Wigan is Giggin’ t-shirt, explained that Owen was a realistic target despite failing to sign Dean Windass.

"It was not a publicity stunt to try and bring Michael to the JJB Stadium - located off Junction 25 of the M6, turn left at roundabout onto the dual carriageway heading into Wigan, capacity 25,000, tickets start at £20."

"We are serious about this club and you'll see that when I hopefully complete the signings of Thierry Henry, Russell Crowe and Mohammed Ali,"said Whelan, before handing out goody bags which contained a "What Wigan Has To Offer" post-it note, a season-ticket and Gary Walsh.

Courtesy of LaughFC

Here is my faves

Man Utd Fans to Mark Viduka (in the tune of thers gonna be a riot): Theres Gonna Be A Diet, Theres Gonna Be A Diet

Millwall Fans to Brighton Fans:

We can see you,

We can see you,

We can see you holding hands

Man City fans to Jose Mourinho at

Stamford Bridge:

Your coat's from Matalan,

Your coat's from Matalan

Liverpool fans about recent signing Peter Crouch:

Hes Big,

Hes Red,

His Feet Hang Out His Bed,

Peter Crouch

I like this one:

A Man City and Man United fan collide in a huge accident on the motorway. Both cars are a wreck, but both men are unhurt.

"This must be a sign from God that we are meant to be friends" says the City fan "I agree" replies the United fan

The City fan then returns to the wreckage of his car, and finds a bottle of whiskey he had been saving.

"Look" he says to the united fan, "this must be another sign from God, we should drink this whiskey to celebrate our friendship and survival"

He hands the bottle over to the United fan who takes a large gulp from the bottle before passing it back to the City fan, who then puts the top back on & returns the bottle to his car.

"Aren't you having any?" asks the United fan. "No" replied the City fan, "I think I’ll wait til the Police get here."

:thumbup:lol

I like this one:

A Man City and Man United fan collide in a huge accident on the motorway. Both cars are a wreck, but both men are unhurt.

"Aren't you having any?" asks the United fan. "No" replied the City fan, "I think I’ll wait til the Police get here."

lollollol

I like this one:

"This must be a sign from God that we are meant to be friends" says the City fan "I agree" replies the United fan

The City fan then returns to the wreckage of his car, and finds a bottle of whiskey he had been saving.

"Look" he says to the united fan, "this must be another sign from God, we should drink this whiskey to celebrate our friendship and survival"

He hands the bottle over to the United fan who takes a large gulp from the bottle before passing it back to the City fan, who then puts the top back on & returns the bottle to his car.

lol nice to see city getting one over united

One of my fvourite chants aswell:

After hearing a medical report saying Andy Goram was mildly schizophrenic. Dundee fans chanted

Two Andy Gorams, theres only two Andy Gorams

your camp and you know you are" sung to lee camp by leeds fans

shittu and you know you are" sung by everyone to shittu

he's fat

he's scouse

he'll rob your **** house wayne rooney wayne rooney sung by man city fans.. there loads more i know but im eating apple crumble :D

Here is my faves

Man Utd Fans to Mark Viduka (in the tune of thers gonna be a riot): Theres Gonna Be A Diet, Theres Gonna Be A Diet

Millwall Fans to Brighton Fans:

We can see you,

We can see you,

We can see you holding hands

Man City fans to Jose Mourinho at

Stamford Bridge:

Your coat's from Matalan,

Your coat's from Matalan

Liverpool fans about recent signing Peter Crouch:

Hes Big,

Hes Red,

His Feet Hang Out His Bed,

Peter Crouch

Quality songs

lol

I like this one:

lol

Archived