Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My husband loved football and was an avid LCFC suporter. He went all over the place including Europe to watch them, started many of chants when he was watching the games andΒ would often come home with destroyed vocal chords. City was everything to him and would take our 11 year old son to almost every game. Something I will now be doing (Wolver game tickets bought βœ”).

However, I recently lost my husband through a gambling addiction. He was a happy man but was sucked into a hole after being given 'free bets' which ultimately cost him his life. I have made a video that explains more here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159682032749728&id=572159727Β 

Β 

I have set up a petition asking the government to ban 'free bets'. This is where I am asking for your support. Could you sign and possibly share it.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/587806

I need as many ✍as possible. 10,000 would be great but ultimately 100,000 is the goal. 

Sorry for asking but I am trying to gain as much support for this as possible and as he put his all into being a huge supporter, I thought I would give this a go. Signing will take 1 minute and sharing will take even less time. Hope you do not mind me posting

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...