Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Broxi-Bear

Giving Tickets to Mrs workmate - paper instead of season ticket

Anyone know how to do this.  In shop today buying the home kit and told tickets was all online.  Had a look online and cant find anything i dare try.

Theres a distribute selection against the wolves ticket with a paper aeroplane.  Not sure if thats a link to get a paper copy.

Dont want to hand my new season tickets to someone i dont really know.  In past when not able to go to game, ive went into shop and it was a £5 fee to get paper copy for just the one match, and there was a limits of doing this for a few games per season.  Now its online, i cant se how to do.

Im sure a call to the ticket office will sort out tommorow, but rather do today if i can online.

Anyone know how to do.  Thanks for any advise.

Off to spain Friday so will miss the opener wolves game. 

42 minutes ago, Broxi-Bear said:

Well, the ticket office said no.  They wont print off paper tickets for a season ticket holder who cannot attend and they wont send an eticket.  Very unhelpful and wastful of 2 seats

See my post in the Wolves thread.  You can resell online now.

• Like 1