Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

FREE Game

You played the real game yet Darth fox?

One of my faves of all time!

Yes and completed twice, have unlocked and bought the infinite rocket launcher. I love the mini games u unlock but still reckon that the original style with Zombies etc are better. I found myself bored after facing wave after wave of the same looking bad guys. Graphically though it's awesome.

Yes and completed twice, have unlocked and bought the infinite rocket launcher. I love the mini games u unlock but still reckon that the original style with Zombies etc are better. I found myself bored after facing wave after wave of the same looking bad guys. Graphically though it's awesome.

I've only done it the once, hard is way too...Hard. Those blind things with claws just own me constantly...Have you got it on ps2, can you play the game with ada? I've got it on the cube.

I've only done it the once, hard is way too...Hard. Those blind things with claws just own me constantly...Have you got it on ps2, can you play the game with ada? I've got it on the cube.

I have it on the Gamecube also as well, as 0,1,2,3, Veronica X. I know there are 5 extra chapters on PS2 version featuring ADA but not sure if worth getting. Gamecube has more graphics/processing power than PS2 also so not sure what it looks like on PS2.

I have it on the Gamecube also as well, as 0,1,2,3, Veronica X. I know there are 5 extra chapters on PS2 version featuring ADA but not sure if worth getting. Gamecube has more graphics/processing power than PS2 also so not sure what it looks like on PS2.

Got 10/10 looked good but i can't finish that sort of game. Cmome to thunbk of it i have nly completed about 2 games in my life :P

I'm dubious about clicking on these game down loads things. I have a bridge.info thing that comes up on every Noton scan becauser I visited a games or smilely site, but I cannot find it. It says it is a non viral threat which means sod all to me.

Archived