Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oohaahmustafa

Norwich home NYD

Need a favour from any season ticket holders. Getting married in May and have family from Australia coming down and would love to take them to the Norwich game. If any season ticket holders could let me use there guest passes. I would be grateful looking for about 4 or 5 tickets together if possible. Let me know and I can wire the money asap.

thanks 

Troy

Can be vouched for

14 hours ago, troylcfc said:

Need a favour from any season ticket holders. Getting married in May and have family from Australia coming down and would love to take them to the Norwich game. If any season ticket holders could let me use there guest passes. I would be grateful looking for about 4 or 5 tickets together if possible. Let me know and I can wire the money asap.

thanks 

Troy

Can be vouched for

Crystal Palace was made general sale. You might find the same will happen for Norwich

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2022 at 21:28, Foxes1 said:

So with this being rearranged now to May 11th and you can no longer make the rearranged game, according to the club they will be issuing a voucher has anyone  tried to get a refund instead of a voucher for any rearranged home games. 

I have been offered the same for extra tickets I ordered for friends who don’t live in the country. It’s absolutely ridiculous! I have written to the club as I already have a season ticket and may not need additional other tickets. Disappointed in the club here is an understatement. 

29 minutes ago, Pontus83 said:

I have been offered the same for extra tickets I ordered for friends who don’t live in the country. It’s absolutely ridiculous! I have written to the club as I already have a season ticket and may not need additional other tickets. Disappointed in the club here is an understatement. 

Call them and demand your money back. I get about 300 emails a day and read about 3 of them, imagine how many lcfc get, probably pretty pointless writing to them