Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Help needed from Leicester fanbase

Hello. Help needed for new e-zine. 

I’m involved in a new project that will involve producing a e-magazine using the Issuu platform for each football club in the top five levels of English football, in this particular case it will be for Leicester City.

The prototype pilot magazine will be for Leicester City (great timing I know?!)  It will be a monthly publication, by fans and for fans.. (personally I’d have preferred a weekly publication, but that may come later).  Anyway, I’m in a fix as they’re hoping to get the pilot published next week. They will provide generic football content and adverts (eg shirt sales) for part of the magazine, but I need to provide content relevant to Leicester City.

If you want to be in the trial issue, and can provide an article and/or photos by Thursday, please DM me. It’s a free publication, but I’m trying to get a token remuneration paid out to contributors. It can be about match experiences, games watched, players who’ve excited or disappointed you, anything. But please remember this will be in the public domain and try and show that our club and fanbase deserve respect.

Also, for this trial issue there will be some slots available for free advertising. So, if you have a business based in or around Leicester, or a business that may appeal to football fans or the readers world-wide, again DM me and we’ll try and fit you in. Obviously better if you have artwork already prepared, but we can be flexible.

Lastly, if you can’t provide an article but still want your name (real or otherwise...) published in the first issue, merely send me a message of good luck/banter/derision with your name…

Mark (SkidsFox)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...