Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women vs. Liverpool (H) - Saturday 29th April 12:30pm - King Power Stadium (Penultimate Home Game)

14 hours ago, NAKC20 said:

Just had an email saying ST holders and members can get a free ticket for this match. Would be nice to get a good crowd down there to try and push the women on for a win hopefully.

After watching the diabolical performance of the men's team this season, why do they think I would want to watch this bunch of losers? 

15 minutes ago, foxgas said:

After watching the diabolical performance of the men's team this season, why do they think I would want to watch this bunch of losers? 

Its called showing support. But obviously you only want to be associated with winners.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foxgas said:

If you don’t want to go that’s fine, nobody is gonna make you, it’s an offer of a free ticket 😂 Seriously, what’s the point of spouting off like that eh? You’ve just made yourself look like a bit of a tit for nothing.

And if it’s only bunches of winners you want to watch, why would you ever be a Leicester fan? 😂

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

If you don’t want to go that’s fine, nobody is gonna make you, it’s an offer of a free ticket 😂 Seriously, what’s the point of spouting off like that eh? You’ve just made yourself look like a bit of a tit for nothing.

And if it’s only bunches of winners you want to watch, why would you ever be a Leicester fan? 😂

Been a city fan for over sixty years and find women's football totally irrelevant, I suppose that's why they have to give tickets away. I have the right to comment on any subject alike and you can comment but don't have the right to use profanities against me, need blocking by admin.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, foxgas said:

Been a city fan for over sixty years and find women's football totally irrelevant, I suppose that's why they have to give tickets away. I have the right to comment on any subject alike and you can comment but don't have the right to use profanities against me, need blocking by admin.

If I find things totally irrelevant I tend not to comment on them to begin with mate, seems to be the more sensible way of dealing with things.

And yes they’re giving tickets away for this…believe it or not when companies/clubs try and grow something they do this thing called offers or even giveaways, it’s to try and hook in people who otherwise weren’t interested in the hope they stick around.

Some will come back and buy tickets for the next game, some won’t, it is what it is. But the women’s game is growing, like it or not, find it relevant or not.

And again nobody is forcing you to go and if you don’t care that’s fine, I still find it weird that you jumped in here like you did, that’s why I called you a tit, because you were acting like one 😂

Edited by LCFCJoe96

22 minutes ago, foxgas said:

So its ok for you to call a womens football team 'a bunch of losers' but as soon as someone has a pop at you you dont like it and call out for help.

1 hour ago, NAKC20 said:

So its ok for you to call a womens football team 'a bunch of losers' but as soon as someone has a pop at you you dont like it and call out for help.

Factually correct, as are the men's team at present, you will find. And no offensive language used or personal insults.