Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

What were they thinking during the Burnley Game

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's my impression what do you think.

Pressman

Hope they’ve some Balti Pies left, I’ve had nowt to do, hang on, bloody hell Dublin’s trying to score an own goal –why can’t he do that at the other end - pratt

Makin

Boring, boring, boring, I think I’ll get myself sent off at least the communal bath will be clean, oh shit Jordie dickhead Stewart’s beat me to it.

Stewart

Mmmm, meeting the lads for a cruise round Brum tonight at 6, how the hell am I going to get there on time if MA’s keeps picking me to play, Ooops sorry Ian mate but that’s a guaranteed Red Card now I’ll make it.

Keown

This defending lark’s a doddle in this shite league, but this team’s so bad I’m expected to be the playmaker as well. Oh well I’ll give it go, oops that’s a Burnley player, bugger and him, this is my last try oh shit, sod it I’ll leave it to Daby he likes to hoof the ball up.

Dabizas

Right another oppo shirt for my collection today, now which one shall I go for?

Scowcroft

I’m the only class player on the pitch according to Scowy on the foxestalk website, damn maybe I should’ve persuade Micky to let me go.

Williams

When’s halftime my bloody toe is killing me?

Wilcox

Bloody hell I gave Mickey my 70 minutes on Tuesday surely he’s not expecting me to do it again so soon, not on this crap wage, I know I’ll go and hide in midfield the ball never goes there.

Nalis

I thought learning zee Anglais was hard but zee English football I don’t understand the ball is always in the air, I no not understand Micky’s tactics

Dublin

Only another 37 games to go yawn, oh that was a nice flick on, oops where’s Connolly, wow what a great back heel that was, shame it went to a Burnley player, aye up referee is it full time yet?

Connolly

Oh bolloxs I’ve had enough, if it’s not balls hoofed up over my head it’s Scowy or Dubbers flicking them to where I’ve just been.

Subs

Gemmill

This is so boring I hope Mickey doesn’t put me on in the second half, I’m not sure I can be arsed.

Blake

Right Micky so you want me to let them have the ball, misjudge my headers, toe punt with my first touch, why I can’t even be arsed to do that.

Tiatto

Come on Micky get me out there I’m on hat-trick of yellow cards here

Wright

The fans want me, why the hell does Mickey keep picking Blake

Stearman

There’s no way on earth I’m getting on here today, oh well it’s better than having to pay £25 to watch this rubbish.

MA's, Corky, Ref - I'll leave them to someone else.

Posted

Connolly - 'what the Feck am I doing here...I'm 5ft nothing and they keep playing ariel balls...arrraaah, there goes that damn crick in my neck again'

Blake - 'who needs away supporters'

Posted

Micky Adams - 'We will take positives from the game if we win lose or draw so who gives a toss, aslong as Andy from Long Eaton has something to moan about we'll be ok'

Posted

Micky Adams = i keep telling them to pass the ball about yet they keep hoofing it <_< wait ill put blake on he will nick us a goal :)

Corky = i think i better have 8 pints tonight after this performance, why isnt my hair re growth treatment working yet? :wacko:

Ref = I'm going to act like a world class ref today :) (90 mins later and a sending off and multiple bookings and time wasting) that was a good performance wasn't it (linesmen and official) was a great performance just think we needed more cards that wouldave made it more proffessional i mean we are referees after all!

Posted
Here's my impression what do you think.

Scowcroft

I’m the only class player on the pitch according to Scowy on the foxestalk website, damn maybe I should’ve persuade Micky to let me go.

20464[/snapback]

I'm glad he listens to me. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...