Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

top six?

Okay, we've just had the Leeds coach say we should be top six.

We played Sheffield United off the park and could have had seven.

And yet our record is pretty awful and we keep losing games we should win.

I've tried to highlight a few reasons but what does everyone else think?

What would you do now to change the balance and improve our results (if anything)

Okay, we've just had the Leeds coach say we should be top six.

We played Sheffield United off the park and could have had seven.

And yet our record is pretty awful and we keep losing games we should win.

I've tried to highlight a few reasons but what does everyone else think?

What would you do now to change the balance and improve our results (if anything)

we proved we can win and play well, the sheff utd game for example, i dont think i would change anything, we just have to make sure whatever made the boys play the way they did last sat, happens every week, i think the team is right, i still aint overly convinced about rab though, (dont get me wrong he doesnt do much wrong but i think hendo should be put between them sticks) and the only other one is sylla sometimes he wants it and others he cant be bothered!! (confusing) back four defo cannot change now, i think thats sorted!!!

football is all about scoring more goals than the opposition

you can have all the possession you like, all the corners you like, all the shots you like.

but at the end of the day, it's all about getting that ball across the line and into the net.

we can't convert chances. it may be about all that is wrong with us, but unfortunately it is the most important part of the game

Archived