Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc matt

Getting tickets

Good afternoon all 

I'm after some help I've not been down to watch City for a few years as I had an accident which resulted in most of my spine being rebuilt in metal.

So basically I cant sit for long periods of time.

I now have nephews who keep asking to go watch a game.

I've just looked into getting tickets and I have no idea what to do.

I had a season ticket for over 12 years but had to give it up for obvious reasons.

If someone could give me a quick explanation of how to somehow get a ticket id be very greatful.

I understand getting a ticket nowadays is probably a very hard thing to do but I thought I'd ask anyway,even if I can just manage a cup game.

Many thanks matt 

5 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

Good afternoon all 

I'm after some help I've not been down to watch City for a few years as I had an accident which resulted in most of my spine being rebuilt in metal.

So basically I cant sit for long periods of time.

I now have nephews who keep asking to go watch a game.

I've just looked into getting tickets and I have no idea what to do.

I had a season ticket for over 12 years but had to give it up for obvious reasons.

If someone could give me a quick explanation of how to somehow get a ticket id be very greatful.

I understand getting a ticket nowadays is probably a very hard thing to do but I thought I'd ask anyway,even if I can just manage a cup game.

Many thanks matt 

This is the current requirements for buying tickets using the Hull game as an example, each ticket purchased will need its own account on the LCFC website so you and your nephews will need separate accounts , cup games would be easier to get then league games but again you will need separate accounts 

Fox Members (35+ Home Priority Points) | 7 August 
Fox Members (15+ Home Priority Points) | 9 August
Fox Members | 11 August 
Season Ticket Holder Guest | 14 August
Supporters with minimum 1 Home Priority Point | 24 August
Supporters with minimum 1 Away Priority Point | 24 August

This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account

I did read that page and it went completely over my head.

The whole system has changed and I understand that completely.

I knew it would be harder to get tickets and just because I had seasons tickets before means nothing.

I appreciate you explaining it for me I will set up accounts and try for a cup match if and when we get drawn at home.

Thanks again for your help its much appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

I did read that page and it went completely over my head.

The whole system has changed and I understand that completely.

I knew it would be harder to get tickets and just because I had seasons tickets before means nothing.

I appreciate you explaining it for me I will set up accounts and try for a cup match if and when we get drawn at home.

Thanks again for your help its much appreciated 🙂

Ticket sales are heavily weighted towards individuals needing a foxes membership now, cup games tend to go general sale (no foxes memberships required) especially the earlier rounds, any further questions just ask 😀

10 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Ticket sales are heavily weighted towards individuals needing a foxes membership now, cup games tend to go general sale (no foxes memberships required) especially the earlier rounds, any further questions just ask 😀

Thank you I had a feeling that was the case I brought the new training top last week for holiday and she tried to get me to sign up.

But thanks again honestly it means alot 

• Like 1

Guest lcfc80

get yourself, and nephews membership mate, and then you'll be able to buy tickets. i'm in the same sort of thing without the injury as you. Assign your nephews to your account and you'll then be able to buy all of you tickets. literally just done this now for Hull. Side note - if you can't sit for long periods there's a couple on the back row in M1 so you can stand for a little bit if needed, but be quick

57 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

get yourself, and nephews membership mate, and then you'll be able to buy tickets. i'm in the same sort of thing without the injury as you. Assign your nephews to your account and you'll then be able to buy all of you tickets. literally just done this now for Hull. Side note - if you can't sit for long periods there's a couple on the back row in M1 so you can stand for a little bit if needed, but be quick

Thats part of problem I get constant pins and needles In my legs amd feet so sitting is problem for me sadly.

And to add to it I got myself a shed load of kidney stones so I'm up and down like a yo yo.

I've got myself sky sports and been watching them on the telly for years now but I miss being down the stadium and want the match day experience back again.

It all comes down to if my body can hold out for 90 mins that's why I want to try a cup game when hopefully it's not to hectic down there.