Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Season ticket holder guest

Have friends who would like tickets for Bristol, as a season ticket holder I can get them on 4th September, does anyone know what information I will have to have to hand to buy these? They are not members so can't link them to my account. They are lcfc fans that moved to Bristol, will their postcode be needed and if so, could this be an issue?

1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Have friends who would like tickets for Bristol, as a season ticket holder I can get them on 4th September, does anyone know what information I will have to have to hand to buy these? They are not members so can't link them to my account. They are lcfc fans that moved to Bristol, will their postcode be needed and if so, could this be an issue?

This is what they ask for, just incase you are not aware you can only buy 1 additional ticket per STH 

IMG_4557.thumb.jpeg.9dd5fd4c89bc0c142966337400e79ce3.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Thanks, yes both my wife and I are season ticket holders👍 I presume they will get tickets sent to their phones and not paper ones?

You do get mobile tickets but I had to forward the email on as they was sent to my email address