Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mbd123

whos the worst city player

over the last few years. l know theres a lot of s#it to choose from, but for me its these in the following order.Kisnorbo, Jnr Lewis, Lee Marshall, TB and Badbuy. As for last night if CL wants to improve the team instantly he must drop Rab, Sylla and Kisnorbo and never be tempted to play them again, he brought this dross and if he is not big enough to admit his mistakes he shouldn't be managing my team. Dropping them 3 for good is not the solution but the first obvious step towards it, theres a long way to go after this, if CL carries on kidding that he's building a side, and the fans and board carry on accepting this, well!!!! Fo**st he we come.

over the last few years. l know theres a lot of s#it to choose from, but for me its these in the following order.Kisnorbo, Jnr Lewis, Lee Marshall, TB and Badbuy. As for last night if CL wants to improve the team instantly he must drop Rab, Sylla and Kisnorbo and never be tempted to play them again, he brought this dross and if he is not big enough to admit his mistakes he shouldn't be managing my team. Dropping them 3 for good is not the solution but the first obvious step towards it, theres a long way to go after this, if CL carries on kidding that he's building a side, and the fans and board carry on accepting this, well!!!! Fo**st he we come.

I hope you dont mean the legend known as Trevor Benjamin being one of our worst players :P

lee marshall - 750K, plus taylor billed him as "the future of english football" when he signed. :pirate:

Junior lewis

Trever benjamin - 1.5 million was too much

james scowcroft - no return on the 3 million at all in my opinion. he just did fock all.

Keeping all three means we're permanently three 11th's short of a good side to start with - even Dobbin wouldn't start with a handicap as big as that if he was lined up for the Grand National. No wonder we keep losing by the odd goal. Maybe Levein's a masochist and wants to make things harder for himself.

Archived