Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

The group of death?

C is for cursed, say users

"according to FIFAworldcup.com users, almost 135,000 voters, 51 per cent thought that Argentina, Côte d'Ivoire, Serbia and Montenegro and the Netherlands would all have their work cut out."

I have to say, the argies and dutch in the same group of 4 is not easy for the serbs and ivory coast, but surely the argies and dutch will qualify.

"Group E (Italy, Ghana, United States and Czech Republic), which garnered 23 per cent of the votes (30,554)."

You would normally expect Italy to qualify here, finish top even, but the czechs arnt bad, the states love a challenge and made Q/F last time around and Ghana have elvis :)

This is my group of death. Alot of "experts" reckon an african team is set to do well, the pressure on the italians will be immense, there will be shocks here, im convinced.

Group G, France, Togo, Switzerland, South Korea. This is my second group of death.

C is for cursed, say users

"according to FIFAworldcup.com users, almost 135,000 voters, 51 per cent thought that Argentina, Côte d'Ivoire, Serbia and Montenegro and the Netherlands would all have their work cut out."

I have to say, the argies and dutch in the same group of 4 is not easy for the serbs and ivory coast, but surely the argies and dutch will qualify.

"Group E (Italy, Ghana, United States and Czech Republic), which garnered 23 per cent of the votes (30,554)."

You would normally expect Italy to qualify here, finish top even, but the czechs arnt bad, the states love a challenge and made Q/F last time around and Ghana have elvis :)

This is my group of death. Alot of "experts" reckon an african team is set to do well, the pressure on the italians will be immense, there will be shocks here, im convinced.

Group G, France, Togo, Switzerland, South Korea. This is my second group of death.

i think that other than englands and germanys group its difficult to see an obvious two, hopfully set for the best world cup ever :thumbup:

Archived