Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterboys

youngsters for the future

Just a quick reminder regarding the FA youth cup game at the Walkers Stadium on the 20th of December. I'm going to try my best to get to Filbert Way for this one and I would hope others will too. If we can go on a bit of a run in the FA youth cup, our young players will catch CL's eye even more so than they have already. It would be nice to see a decent crowd there for the game plus we beat Huddersfield 3-0 earlier this season so it offers us a realistic chance of progression.

Link to the article about the match.

An interesting point about that article is the fact that our reserve game has had to be moved to February because it was due to be played on the same dayas the FA youth cup but so many of the lads that would've been in the squad for the reserve team match will be playing in the FA youth cup match. Last season that would not have been the case.

I think Doddsy is too old for England U18's .

Alan Sheehan Eire ? Under 21's

James Weslowski Australia U 19's /U21's

James Graham Scotland U19's

Conrad Logan?

Im sure he has played for Ireland too

Archived