Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Middlesbrough Vs Spurs

Great game 3-3 thus far but what just shocked/bothered me about this was Referee Howard Webb just now. James Morrison just got a boot to the head and went down and Webb waited around 5-10 seconds to stop the game. When the Physio rushed on as the players looked concerned,he turned Morrison on his side and the guy was pale as anything and limp looking as if he'd swallowed his tongue. This could have resulted in a Marc Vivian-Foe situation where the slight delay to get medical attention to the player cost him his life, what a tw*t the ref was, if Morrison had suffered the same fate as Foe Webb would have blood on his hands for the rest of his life. There needs to be a rule change like in Rugby when a players down the physio just gets on soon as its happened.

the 'boro fans got on my nerves, the spurs players and fans were both concerned and patient when morrison went down

yet when defoe went down injured, he was booed? it was a mystery injury but he had to get substituted so he couldn't have been faking it, little things like that really pee me off about fans, defore was only down for a minute or so and i thought the 'boro player was going to be lynched when he hit the ball out of play for defoe to receive treatment.

great entertaining game though, only watched second half mind...TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGERS

Archived