Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian27

Atmosphere

Levein came out after the game and in between the usual story of bad luck and stupidy/mistakes etc of some of the players, said that he thought the players were very nervous in the first half. Whilst hes got to take some amount of the blame here for not being able to motivate the players, I feel the fans and the lack of atmosphere are equally if not more at fault at present. Being booed off at half time is hardly the best way to get the current bunch of mostly young inexperienced players to play well. Levein can give a fantastic team talk for single player to make a poor pass, the crowd turn and everything be turned on its head.

I've seen some absolutely awful games this season but I've also seems spells of play by the team that have been some of the most entertaining since MON left. This league is tight, and confidence within the team could see us finish around the play offs or in the relegation spots, the fans have an incredibly important role in this!

I appreciate theres little that can physically can be done about this, after all it is a pretty well worn topic. I just feel its central to some of our recent poor results and that too much time is being spent criticising the players/management instead of people realising the fans have a part to play in the run of poor form.

Levein came out after the game and in between the usual story of bad luck and stupidy/mistakes etc of some of the players, said that he thought the players were very nervous in the first half. Whilst hes got to take some amount of the blame here for not being able to motivate the players, I feel the fans and the lack of atmosphere are equally if not more at fault at present. Being booed off at half time is hardly the best way to get the current bunch of mostly young inexperienced players to play well. Levein can give a fantastic team talk for single player to make a poor pass, the crowd turn and everything be turned on its head.

I've seen some absolutely awful games this season but I've also seems spells of play by the team that have been some of the most entertaining since MON left. This league is tight, and confidence within the team could see us finish around the play offs or in the relegation spots, the fans have an incredibly important role in this!

I appreciate theres little that can physically can be done about this, after all it is a pretty well worn topic. I just feel its central to some of our recent poor results and that too much time is being spent criticising the players/management instead of people realising the fans have a part to play in the run of poor form.

I agree i think the fans need to show more passion towards the team, it's all well saying that we need to be entertained before we can cheer, but theres other ways to looks at it.

WHat makes away days more special is the fans getting behind the team all game, having banter with the other supporters and just generally getting behind the team whether they are winning, losing or drawing.

At home alot of fans are thinking if they (the players) can't be bothered then why should i be bothered to sing and get behind the team. Whereas i believe fans should be wanting to get behind the team and support them and show the players that were right behind them. This would give the players more confidence and may even get them more fired up for the match.

I think supporters can play a big role in the outcome of certain matches that look like they could could go one way or another and leicester seem to have those kind of games every week. SO come on supporters lets get behind the lads :D

Archived